Healthy Parrot Eggs For Sale
Healthy Parrot Eggs For Sale. We sell very fertile candlelight hatching parrot eggs for several species of parrots. All our eggs are collected from very healthy birds in our aviary, candlelight tested and 100% confirmed fertile for hatching healthy babies. We are currently taking orders from people who are interested in raising their parrots from the egg stage. Hatching your own babies can be very exciting. We have the following Parrot Eggs available for sale at very affordable prices.
– Congo African Grey Eggs – Sun Conure Eggs
– African Grey Timneh Eggs – Golden Conure Eggs
– Green-Cheeked Conure Eggs
– Green-Winged Macaw Eggs
– Hyacinth Macaw Eggs – Eclectus Parrot Eggs
– Blue and Gold Macaw Eggs – Quaker Parrot Eggs
– Camelot Macaw Eggs – Caique Parrot Eggs
– Scarlet Macaw Eggs – Indian Ring-necked Parakeet
– Blue-Throated Macaw Eggs – Bronze Winged Pionus Eggs
– Military Macaw Eggs
– Panama Amazon Eggs
– Moluccan Cockatoo Eggs – Blue-Fronted Amazon Eggs
– Umbrella Cockatoo Eggs – Red-lored Amazon Eggs
– Sulphur Crested Cockatoo Eggs
– Rose Breasted Cockatoo Eggs
– Black Palm Cockatoo Eggs.
All our parrot eggs are kept under the right climatic and environmental conditions for effective parrot growth.
Hatching African Grey Eggs
The gestation period for the eggs after laying is 28 days on average when the parrot is bred in captivity. The hen lays between three and five eggs in a clutch, but she doesn’t lay them all on the same day. Typically she lays one egg but doesn’t sit on the nest until she has laid the second egg.
Require Temperature For Parrot eggs Incubation
Incubate the eggs in an incubator designed for a parrot or exotic bird eggs. The incubator you use should have accurate temperature control within one-tenth of one degree, and ideally a system for humidity control. Maintain the temperature at 99.3 degrees F, and the humidity at 40 to 50 percent.
Where To Buy Parrot Eggs In 2021
Buy parrot eggs from https://www.exoticparrotstore.com/. Incubation Duration, Parrot egg incubation periods
can vary by breed but are typically between 24-28 days
. Some parrot breeds can hatch in as little as 18 days
. Research your specific breed to find out how long your egg will need to be incubated. This variation in the incubation period differs from one parrot species to another.